Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will my flowers last?
A: In general, you should expect 5-7 days, there are a few outliers with both shorter and longer vase lives.
Q: How should I care for my cut flowers?
A: Your flowers will have the most staying power if you follow these five steps:
1. Keep them in fresh clean water (check it daily)
2. After a few days, use the flower food packet
3. Keep them out of direct sunlight
4. Pull out the spent blooms
5. Trim off the bottom inch of the stem at a 45 degree angle
Q: What is spun honey?
A: Spun honey, sometimes called creamed honey or honey butter, is honey that has been micro crystalized. Honey naturally forms crystals as it ages. Spun honey is made by taking crushed honey crystals and stirring them into liquid honey. This causes a thickening, and the end result is honey with the consistency of soft butter that is much less likely to form large, hard crystals. Our spun honey is the very same raw, unfiltered honey as our liquid flower farm honey, just with a different texture.